Forums » RULES » Rules as of July 27, 2009

Messages for Rules as of July 27, 2009

Comment Posted by Deepak Jul 27, 2009 04:36 PM

-Running total of wins, will be tallied every week and then added on a week by week basis.
-The team with the most wins at the end of the season gets a free BBQ provided by the losing teams.
-It is the individuals teams responsibility to make sure that every member of their team is in attendance.
-If a team is short of players they can borrow players from another team i.e. team 1 has 5 players, team 2 has 5 players and team 3 has 4 players. Team 3 can borrow a player from teams 1 or 2 (whichever one is not playing)
-If a team wins with a borrowed player, they must return that player to their original team in the next game and borrow a player from the team that is not playing
-If a team is short of players they can bring in new players ONLY if there is not enough subs to be filled in for the players that are missing i.e. team 1 has 4 players, team 2 has 4 players and team 3 is absent. Since there are only 4 players from each team, the teams can bring in outside players to fill the spots.
-If a full team is absent, that team will not accrue any wins for that week.
-In the event of partial teams showing up, the team with the most members will get the wins i.e. team 1 has 5 players, team 3 has 4 players and team 2 has 1 player. Team 3 will absorb team 2’s player, therefore team 3 has the majority of the players they will get the wins the for the week.
-Fouls will be called by individual players as always (be fair).
-This format will be starting ASAP and will be from July 30th to September 10th, that gives us 7 Thursdays for the respective teams to get as many wins as possible.
-The date/venue of the BBQ for the winning team will be discussed. Suggested date and venue September 19th my house.

Playoffs:
its a 7 week season ... by week 6 the team with the largest lead in terms of wins gets a bye week ... the 2 teams at the bottom play in week 6... and the winner in week 6... will get a chance to play for the championship in week 7 ...

semi final and finals will be best of 3... up to 11pts

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com